Are you a healthy but phoney individual wishing to earn a living by posing as an HIV/AIDS patient? Will you happily work with a commission that has no regard for fact checking, common sense and due diligence? Can you cook up a sob story to rake in millions of foreign aid? If you answered yes to all these questions, then this may be the job for you.
Employer: Ghana AIDS Commission
Job Title: HIV/AIDS Ambassador
- Proven ability to feign sickness
- Ability to invent a believable story about how you contracted HIV/AIDS
Qualification: HIV Negative Certificate
Type of Employment: Permanent, but you will be dismissed if you suddenly make unreasonable demands for a pay rise or decide to publicly disclose your HIV negative status.
- In accordance with the Commission’s policy of hiring individuals without due diligence, you will be expected to run the HIV/AIDS Awareness campaign on such “biara biara” policy
- You will be expected to throw away any anti-retro-viral drugs given by your doctors. Never mind that these are really expensive drugs meant for people who are genuinely unwell
- You will be expected to be a puppet of the Commission’s top hierarchy
- Expect to encounter discrimination and stigmatisation attached to HIV/AIDS but the huge remuneration should compensate for this.
**** Applicants who have genuinely tested positive for HIV/AIDS will be rejected!
All other interested individuals should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org