1. I, John will lift up mine eyes not unto the hills, but onto the west, from whence cometh my help.
2. My help cometh from the IMF.
3. Behold, I the keeper of Ghana slumbers and my servants are clueless. Oh Ghana, thy purse lay empty while my pockets bulge at the seams.
4. My servants loot thy coffers while your children wallow in frustration.
5. Poor Ghana! With thy resources my servants and I acquired air conditioned V8s while the sun smite thy children by day and ECG smite them with dumsor by night.
6. Oh Ghana! Once again, I have brought shame to thy name. The whole world laughs behind your back but I John, I am laughing all the way to the bank.
7. Remember Ukraine? And Syria? Yes those two war-ravaged nations. Their currencies value more than thy Cedi oh Ghana!
8. Remember Senchi? Expensive rooms, lots of talking and lots of media frenzy. Yes Senchi, that gathering that was to lift Ghana back onto the path of recovery. The files layeth in the bosom of the national archives gathering dust.
9. Ghana! I see thy children protest and demonstrate and occupy.
10. But I know not what to do. I am clueless. I am john.